Who We Are
California Institute of Management and Technology offers innovative mix of online and blended curriculum, spanning management degrees to career education certificates in hospitality operation and paralegal studies. Our unique MBA & BBA curricula help future global business leaders hone their global and cross-cultural management skills by combining fundamental business education with practical and cross-cultural management courses.
CALIMT was founded in Orange County, California, USA in 2010 and is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). DEAC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
By offering our programs online and in the classroom, our programs are both accessible and affordable globally.
What We Offer
CALIMT was founded to offer quality programs with a global, cross-cultural focus as well as an emphasis on corporate social responsibility. By offering our programs online, CALIMT aims to make its programs both accessible and affordable to a diverse global student body. We offer flexible currculum designed for busy working professionals and welcome transfer students who want to pursue their degree at an accredited US institution. Our programs focus on preparing our students for a successful career in the global business environment.
The mission of California Institute of Management and Technology is to offer a dynamic distance learning environment addressing the business, economic, and social issues of global management and career training with an emphasis on cross-cultural awareness.
- Promote cultural sensitivity and awareness of cultural differences to assist individuals when doing business in different cultures.
- Train business professionals to be ethical and socially responsible leaders.
- Educate students to acquire an enhanced understanding of key business functions, such as accounting, finance, human resource management, marketing, and operations.
- Provide core business courses that are fundamental to success in a highly competitive global market.
- Use a unique blend of traditional management education, cultural studies, and opportunity to engage in collaborative learning with those from other cultures.
- Incorporate cultural aspects of each course so that students can apply a course’s content in multiple cultural venues.
- Emphasize corporate social responsibility (CSR) and business ethics throughout the curriculum.
- Focus on leadership in organizations and develop effective global business communication skills in students.