If you are looking for a prestigious and high ranked American Universities, like Harvard or MIT, please do NOT apply for Brentwood University. This university is NOT a good choice for you. If you are looking for a flexible and not expensive university with a high quality of education, Brentwood University may be the best choice for you. Please apply. Brentwood University provides graduate business education programs to qualified learners. Instruction is delivered via programs that are adaptable to student needs or interests. This institution was founded with the goal of sustaining innovative and flexible, educational challenges and to do so via a student-centered academic environment. The student’s mastery of required coursework leads to the award of a degree, and also leads to the enrichment of students who aspire to positions of leadership, entrepreneurship, corporate governance, and service to others. Graduates are empowered to students who want to be entrepreneurs to become expert global leaders committed to the application of sound business practices in corporate governance, entrepreneurship, and service to the community.
Brentwood University’s vision is to develop, monitor, and establish itself as a respected provider of business administration programs and continue to grow and evolve as a leader in the online delivery of student-centered business training. One of the ways the school will reify this vision will be through the selection and development of well-oriented faculty and staff with the necessary skills to support the educational and administrative components which comprise university operations. “Education is a fundamental human right and essential for the exercise of all other human rights. It promotes individual freedom and empowerment and yields important development benefits.” Normative instruments of the United Nations and UNESCO lay down international legal obligations for the right to education. These instruments promote and develop the right of every person to enjoy access to education of good quality, without discrimination or exclusion. These instruments bear witness to the great importance that the Member States and the international community attach to normative action for realizing the right to education. It is for governments to fulfill their obligations both legal and political in regard to providing education for all of the good quality and to implement and monitor education strategies.” (Adapted from a statement at UNESCO.org)
Brentwood University is seeking to achieve the institution’s objectives: We Understand Your Needs
- Deliver training that will empower graduates in the management of activities typically present in the management and operation of profit-seeking and not-for-profit organizations
- Analyze and understand business opportunities in light of the many challenges facing these entities
- Prepare graduates with ample communication skills, analytical approaches to problem-solving
- Assure that graduates have mastered the skills needed to work with team members
- Provide students with extensive theoretical and practical content so as to develop core competencies in communications, analysis and advanced problem-solving.
- Assure that graduates have the capability and motivation to address moral and ethical issues as may arise in business
- Offer an interactive distance education environment, which provides multi-media learning experiences and which provides frequent contact with faculty and student support services
- Engage in a constant process of continuous improvement through course assessment and revision of content, delivery methods, and objectives in the context of compliance with regulatory requirements.
92618 Irvine, California, USA