Turku University of Applied Sciences (TUAS), one of the leading universities of applied sciences in Finland, hosts 9,500 students studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. The range of our degree programmes covers several fields of education, providing a good platform for interdisciplinary learning.
Studies at TUAS are working life-oriented, combining theoretical studies with professional skills. At the core of our teaching is Innovation Pedagogy, a new approach to learning developed at TUAS. Innovation Pedagogy emphasises the viewpoints of RDI and working life, making our graduates independently minded professionals with excellent international and communication skills.
Approximately 1,500 professionals graduate from TUAS yearly.
- Students 9,500
- Staff 750
- Bachelor’s degree graduates 1,806
- Master’s degree graduates 131
- Publications 424
- Ongoing projects 244
- Exchange students 333
- Foreign degree students 356
- Unique expertise from Southwest Finland
We offer Bachelor-level education also in English and have English-taught degree programmes in:
- Information Technology (specialisation in Internet Technology)
- International Business
We offer Master-level education also in English in the degree programme in:
- International Business Management
- Leadership and Service Design