Who is the course for?
- This course is designed for parents who are facing difficulties in dealing with their children, especially with their education.
- For parents who are looking for different methods to plant aims and ambitious within their child to have a bright future.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Teaching Troubled Children is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Childcare specialist.
Teaching Troubled Children
- YOU AND YOUR CHILD STUDY
- THE PROBLEM OF PUNISHMENT
- WHEN YOUR CHILD IMAGINES THINGS
- WHY KIDS LIE AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
- BEING AFRAID
- THE FIRST GREAT LAW
- THE TRAINING OF THE WILL
- HOW CHILDREN REASON ABOUT FUTURE
- WORK AND PLAY
- CHILDREN’S GANGS, CLUBS, AND FRIENDSHIPS
- CHILDREN’S IDEALS AND AMBITIONS
- THE STORK OR THE TRUTH
- THE GOLDEN AGE OF TRANSITION
- HEREDITY AND ENVIRONMENT
- FREEDOM AND DISCIPLINE
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018