Who is the course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn how to become profitable through search engine optimization.
- People who have an interest in SEO and how to utilize it to succeed in internet marketing
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Digital Marketing Staff
- Internet Marketer
- Marketing and Promotions Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Product Creator
- Sales Manager
- Sales and Promotions Specialist
- SEO Specialist.
SEO for Business Expansion
- What Is Search Engine Optimization?
- Search Engines That Use SEO
- Using SEO In Website Text
- Using SEO For Google Ads
- Using SEO For Article Marketing
- Using SEO In Press Releases
- Using Longtail Keywords
- Using Google To Discover The Best Keywords
- SEO For Video Ads
- SEO In Photos
- Blogging With SEO Marketing
- Using A SEO Company
- Introduction to SEO
- Improve Engagement to Improve Rankings
- Make Your Existing Pages Longer
- Focus on YouTube SEO
- Improve Site Speed
- Focus on Topics Instead of Keywords
- Build Backlinks
- Reporting and Analytics
- Technical Optimization
- Local SEO and Listings
- Guest posting
- Effective Seo Tools
Digital Marketing for your Business
- If You Fail to Plan, You Plan to Fail
- Terminology and Jargon You Can’t Live Without
- Clearing Up Common Misconceptions
- Recognizing Basic Plan Mechanics
- How Do You Calculate Value On Cash And Point
- Payout Transparency
- Buy Back Policy
- Infinity Bonuses & Blocking
- Summary and Closing
Keyword Analysis Techniques
- Preliminary Keyword Research
- Keyword Research Assessment
- Keywords in SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- Off-Page SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 7, 2018
This course is