Who is the course for?
- For beginners who are getting started with handling accounts.
- People who are interested in managing accounts through Sage 50 software.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Our Sage 50 Payroll 2017 Intermediate Level is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
Please Note: For practice purpose, you should have Sage 50 software installed on your PC. The software is not included with this course.
Module 1: The Outline View and Criteria – View by department and payment method, payment period and payment method, and resetting criteria
Module 2: Global Changes – See the effects of global changes to pay period and pay method, tax codes, and pay rates
Module 3: Timesheets – Using and resetting timesheets, processing payroll and changing process dates
Module 4: Departments and Analysis – Focus on managing new and old departments and their employees, analysis on different platforms
Module 5: Holiday Schemes – Reviewing holiday schemes, adding new ones, arranging national holidays and managing employee holiday schemes
Module 6: Recording Holidays – Recoding holidays, removing absence days, checking holiday records, holiday scheme reports
Module 7: Absence Reasons – Customize absence reasons, recording absence, different examples, reducing pay for unauthorized absence and absence reports
Module 8: Statutory Sick Pay – Working with patterns and absence year, SSP qualifications, rates, reports, and utilizing quick SSP dialog box
Module 9: Statutory Maternity Pay – SMP rates, payment, managing maternity details, processing payroll, other parental leave, changing the processing date and more
Module 10: Student Loans – Setting up and processing student loan repayments for employees
Module 11: Company Cars – Adding new cars, keeping track of business trips, processing payroll, car reports and taxation
Module 12: Workplace Pensions – Payroll pension module, automatic enrolment, reviewing pension scheme details, reports and more
Module 13: Holiday Funds – Managing holiday fund payments, processing payroll, paying out from the holiday fund, holiday fund reports and more
Module 14: Roll Back – Mistakes and payroll processing, roll back the payroll for selected employees, correcting mistakes and processing required change
Module 15: Passwords and Access Rights –Setting up passwords, new users, testing admin profile, changing personal password, deleting user accounts
Module 16: Options and Links – Contacts, program options, WebLinks
Module 17: Linking Payroll to Accounts – Nominal link setting dialog box, linking data
Program taught in: