Who is the course for?
- For employees who are aiming for a promotion, joining a team leader role for the first time or looking forward to becoming a top executive.
- Or anyone who is interested in improving and honing their leadership potential.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Recruitment Training Course: Strategies & Skills will be useful and beneficial for the management positions, specifically the following careers:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Agricultural Managers
- Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Construction Managers
- Financial Managers
- Food Services Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Management Directors
- Medical and Health Managers
- Natural Sciences Managers
- Top Executives.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Introduction to Recruitment
- Module Three – The Selection Process
- Module Four – Goal Setting
- Module Five – The Interview
- Module Six – Types of Interview Questions
- Module Seven – Avoiding Bias in Your Selection
- Module Eight – The Background Check
- Module Nine – Making Your Offer
- Module Ten – Orientation and Retention
- Module Eleven – Measuring the Results
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Recruitment Training & Management
- Introduction to Recruitment
- Definitions of Training and Development
- Considerations in the Design of Training Programmes
- Implementing Training
- Learning Methods
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018