What are the objectives of this course?
This comprehensive training package combines both PMP® and CAPM® syllabus’ allowing students to benefit from a full package with a well-rounded look at project management.
- Learn more about what CAPM® and PMP® are and the processes and knowledge areas that they encompass.
- Appreciate what is required for successful completion of the examinations by taking a look at the exam syllabus, identifying any pre-requisites that exist and understanding how you apply to sit the assessments.
- Gain comprehensive insight of the major project management knowledge areas, including the management of integration, scope, time, cost, quality, HR, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholders.
- Learn how to initiate, plan, execute, control, monitor and close the various project management processes.
- Understand more about the professional and social responsibilities that a project manager will have to deal with, including ethical considerations, stakeholder collaboration, professional competence and individual integrity.
Who is it intended for?
This course is perfect for existing project managers who wish to develop their understanding and progress on towards senior management and consultation roles.
There are no prerequisites to sit the course. The PMP® examination requires you to have previous project experience, as well as the PDU’s offered by the training itself.
What marks this course apart?
Once you have gained both CAPM® and PMP® qualifications you will be able to say that you have achieved project management excellence. PMP® status usually means not only an increase in employment opportunities but also in salary, professionals with PMP® status usually earn an average of £65,000 a year.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.