How to obtain attractive returns in the Spanish real estate market?
The new buyers and sellers of real estate assets have a financial mentality that includes access to financing and taxation of operations different from that of traditional companies and with greater complexity, where traditional real estate practices and knowledge are not enough.
The new regulation of SOCIMIs has arrived at an opportune moment and has excellent potential with very favorable taxation. The prospects for sale in the real estate sector of the residential sector are excellent.
- Start: March 12, 2018
- Duration: 60 h
- Modality: Online
- Qualification: Executive Program in New Real Estate Business Management
To whom it May concern?
This program is mainly aimed at businessmen, managers and investors; professionals of promoters, construction companies, patrimonial groups, financial entities, consultants and public administrations; and in general to large users of real estate.
- Identify business opportunities and trends
- Learn to properly value properties and profitability
- Take advantage of new financial and management resources
- Know the financial investment from the legal point of view
- Value the importance of an effective real estate development
- Reconvert your profession to a fast growing sector
- Relevant factors
- Real estate buyers and sellers
- Real estate brokerage after the crisis
- The real estate valuation
- The globalization of the sector
- Success stories
The Alumni Association's mission is to continue growing with its alumni and alumni, forming a consolidated and globally connected network of people, where the CEU and its values contribute significantly to the personal and professional development of each one of them.
The alumni of the CEU form the largest network of Alumni nationwide. These students stay connected to IAM by means of entrepreneurship activities and professional update events. Members of the association maintain access to professional careers services such as: personalized advice, access to their own employment site and specialized tools for job search.
Program taught in: