We are in the era of Big Data, unfold all your potential.
Use the data as a strategic asset. Dispose of relevant information at decision times, eradicate inefficient operating processes and improve the experience of your customers. Feel the digital transformation and discover all your opportunities.
Professionals specialized in Big Data have experienced a strong labor demand, becoming one of the most demanded professions at present.
- Start: March 12, 2018
- Duration: 60 h
- Modality: Online
- Degree: Big Data Executive Program and Visual Analytics
- Gain agility in decision making
- Detect new business opportunities
- Exploit analytics for the development of your business
- Convert large volumes of data into valid and relevant information
- Improve your customer's knowledge
- Learn to implement data-based strategies
To whom it May concern?
Managers, professionals and entrepreneurs, who want to enhance their knowledge of Big Data, from a practical and business perspective. Currently they have professional profiles or specialists in functional areas of Operations, Marketing, Sales, Big Data and Commercial Intelligence, responsible for SMEs or entrepreneurs.
With an "executive" profile, this program allows you to delve into the key elements of advanced analytics and their practical applications. No prior programming knowledge is necessary, and the main development environments will be reviewed.
Capacities to be developed
- Management and strategic management from Big Data
- Identification of business opportunities supported in data management and advanced analytics
- Understanding the key components of advanced analytics and Big Data
- Understanding the main Big Data development environments
- Design and interactive data visualization
- Critical and applied vision around the new analytical tendencies
- Fundamentals of Big Data
- Business Analytics
- Big Data Technology
- Data Science
- Visualization and Artificial Intelligence
- Business Applications Success stories
The Alumni Association's mission is to continue growing with its alumni and alumni, forming a consolidated and globally connected network of people, where the CEU and its values contribute significantly to the personal and professional development of each one of them.
The alumni of the CEU form the largest network of Alumni nationwide. These students stay connected to IAM by means of entrepreneurship activities and professional update events. Members of the association maintain access to professional careers services such as: personalized advice, access to their own employment site and specialized tools for job search.
This school offers programs in: