Read the Official Description
Effectively leads teams and manages the talent of your company.
In the current business and social environment, excellence and innovation are key in the organizational transformation. A change in the leadership and management of people who need trained professionals is taking place simultaneously. It is a firm commitment to talent, leadership, people management, innovation and networking.
The online methodology allows you to make your training compatible with your day to day. No travel, from anywhere. With a current and practical approach. So you can apply your knowledge from the first day.
- Start date: March 5, 2018
- Duration: 330h
- Modality: Online
- Qualification: Executive Program in Human Resources, Talent Management and Leadership
- The use of data (KPIs and HR analytics).
- Organizational culture and commitment (Engagement and organizational support)
- The experience of the candidate in the incorporation (Candidate experiencie + on boarding)
- Performance evaluation (Performance Management)
- Identification and development of talent (development and talent).
- Compensation and Benefits (retribution)
- Diversity management
- Digital HR (digital)
- De-linking Management of the outputs (Role-Play unlinking)
- Personal Branding
- Contrast in the different sectors
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR, Ethical Principles)
The Alumni Association's mission is to continue growing with its alumni and alumni, forming a consolidated and globally connected network of people, where the CEU and its values contribute significantly to the personal and professional development of each one of them.
The alumni of the CEU form the largest network of Alumni nationwide. These students stay connected to IAM by means of entrepreneurship activities and professional update events. Members of the association maintain access to professional careers services such as: personalized advice, access to their own employment site and specialized tools for job search.
Program taught in:
See 4 more programs offered by Institute For Advanced Management (IAM) »