Who is this course for?
- People suffering from acne problems.
- People wanting to learn about treating acne.
- Beauty salon workers who want to offer acne treatments for their customers.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Beauty Professional
- Makeup Artist
- Light therapy technician
- Laser therapy technician
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Public Health Nutrition
- Diet consultant
- Beauty parlor industry.
Professional Beauty Care- Acne Treatment
- Myths About Acne
- The Acne Diet
- Vitamins and Natural Ingested Acne Cures
- Aromatherapy For Acne Treatment
- Acne Treatments In Your Refrigerator
- Acne Cures In Your Medicine Cabinet
- Store Bought Topical Solutions
- Acne Skin Care Regimen
- Makeup with Acne
- Light Therapy
- Dermabrasion and Laser Therapy
- Things Not To Do About Acne
- Things To Do About Acne
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018