Who is the course for?
- Pet enthusiasts who want to have a career in pet care and nutrition.
- People who are interested in pet nutrition.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Pet Food Making Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Animal Caretaker
- Pet Dietician
- Pet Nutritionist
- Pet Supervisor
Pet Food Making
- Homemade Pet Food – Why it is so beneficial
- Making Pet Food for First Time – What Precautions to Take
- Natural Pet Food Making Techniques
- Homemade Pet Food for Dogs
- Homemade Pet Food for Cat
- Making Homemade Dry Pet Food
- Great Way to Save Money Spent on Pet Food
- What Kind of Food Animals Love
- Nutrients to Supply Pets with Food Made at Homes
- Tips to Make Excellent Quality Food
- Pet Food Types
- Benefits of Proper Nutrition
- Diet and nutrition advice for your dog
- Dog Food Digestion & Healthy Eating Guide
- Pet Weight
- Pets not Eating & Overeating
- Pet Foods to Avoid
- Feeding Rabbits
- Feeding Hamsters
- Feeding Fishes
- Feeding Birds
- Feeding Reptiles
Program taught in:
See 365 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 7, 2018
This course is