Who is the course for?
- This course is for any individual who is looking for a guide on bodybuilding.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn different exercise, nutrition, etc.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Muscle Building Training course would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Bodybuilder coach.
- GYM instructor.
- Vehicle bodybuilder.
- Diet instructor.
- INTRODUCTION TO MUSCLE BUILDING
- TRAINING EXERCISES
- EXTENSIVE WORKOUTS
- Power Foods Defined
- Meal Plans: Print Out
- Rested Performance and The Truth Behind Your Supplements
- BODYBUILDING FOR WOMEN
- A Note On Competitions
- Benefits of Muscle Building
- Final Words: Conclusion
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018