Earn a MicroMasters credential from MIT’s #1 ranked Supply Chain Management Program to advance your career
Gain expertise in the growing field of Supply Chain Management through an innovative online program consisting of five courses and a final capstone exam. The MicroMasters Program in Supply Chain from MITx is an advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Supply Chain Management. It represents the equivalent of one semester's worth of coursework at MIT.
The MicroMasters Credential will showcase your understanding of supply chain analytics, design, technology, dynamics, and end-to-end supply chain management. Build on the credential and take advantage of a great opportunity to be accepted into the #1 ranked supply chain management Masters Degree program for a fraction of the cost.
- Supply Chain Management positions growing at nearly 270,000 opportunities per year. (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Greater demand for Supply Chain professionals than supply – 6 to 8 management positions available per applicant. (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Exciting career opportunities as a Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Purchasing Manager, Consultant and more. (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- The median salary of $80,000 per year. (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
What You'll Learn
- To apply core methodologies (probability, statistics, optimization) used in supply chain modeling and analysis.
- To understand and use fundamental models to make trade-offs between forecasting, inventory, and transportation.
- To design supply chain networks as well as financial and information flows.
- To understand how supply chains act as systems and interact.
- How technology is used within supply chains; from fundamentals to packaged software systems.
- End to end supply chain management.
What is a MicroMasters Program?
Developed to advance a career and born from Master's programs of leading universities, MicroMasters programs are a series of higher-level courses recognized by companies for real job relevancy and may accelerate a Master's degree.
MicroMasters Program Details
How To Earn The MicroMasters Credential
Complete and successfully earn a Verified Certificate in all five supply chain courses and pass the final capstone exam.
Take Your Credential To The Next Level
Learners who successfully earn the MicroMasters Credential in Supply Chain Management are eligible to apply to a number of institutions across the globe to pursue a full Master’s degree.
- Average Length: 1-13 weeks per course
- Effort: 8-12 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 6 Courses in Program
- Subject: Business & Management, Engineering
- Institutions: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Institution Offering Credit: Curtin University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Purdue University, The University of Queensland, Universidad Galileo, Rochester Institute of Technology, Doane University
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price (USD): Originally $1200 USD, now $1080 USD for the entire program. You save $120 USD.