Develop your manager skills to take charge of your career! The Louvain School of Management helps you to distinguish yourself.
The MicroMasters will allow you to develop your skills in three fundamental areas of management: corporate strategy, marketing and finance. In addition, MicroMasters focuses on developing your ability to negotiate (soft skills) and to model and analyze data (hard skills).
In connection with the missions and values of the Louvain School of Management ("Excellence and ethics in business"), you will also learn to analyze and stimulate organizational changes aimed at improving corporate social responsibility (CSR).
This set of 6 courses will help you progress in skills that are essential today for anyone wishing to hold managerial positions. You will come out strengthened to take new responsibilities in your company or to start your own business.
And if you want to go even further, you will find different masters at Louvain School of Management in Belgium. The 6 courses of MicroMasters will allow you to validate up to 30 credits depending on the chosen program.
- Management functions (entry level) in private or public companies.
- Specialist managers who want to access more managerial functions.
- Average salary of a marketing manager with 5 years of experience is around 45,000 euro per year (source: wageindicator.org)
- Average salary of a financial manager with 5 years of experience is around 50,000 euro per year (source: wageindicator.org)
- Average salary of a strategy director with 10 years of experience is around 55,000 euro per year (source: wageindicator.org)
What you will learn
- Master the fundamentals of different areas of management: strategy, marketing and finance.
- Decide and act taking into account aspects of CSR.
- Convince and negotiate: understand the needs and points of view of the other person, put forward arguments and be able to negotiate points of agreement.
- Demonstrate intellectual independence in reasoning, take a critical and reflective look at managerial knowledge and practices.
- Collect, select and analyze information using appropriate and rigorous methods.
MicroMasters Program Details
How to earn the MicroMasters program certificate
Obtain a Certificate of Success for the following courses, ideally in the following order:
- Foundations of Corporate Strategy (6 weeks)
- Discover Marketing (6 weeks)
- Principles of finance (13 weeks)
- Communicating Corporate Social Responsibility (6 weeks)
- Psychology of negotiation (5 weeks)
- Econometrics (8 weeks)
Take your references to the next level
The MicroMasters program offers the opportunity for learners who wish to continue their management training on one of the campuses of the Louvain School of Management (Université Catholique de Louvain) to validate a certain number of credits in a part-time or full-time master's program. exercise.
The Louvain School of Management offers masters at 60 and 120 credits. The access conditions vary according to the masters.
Holders of the MicroMasters program will be able to validate up to 30 credits (depending on the program chosen) in the regular programs of the LSM.
- Average duration: 5-13 weeks per course
- Effort: 3-6 hours per week, per course
- Number of courses: 6 courses on the program
- Subject matter: Business and management, Economics and finance, Communication, Social sciences, Data analysis and statistics, Philosophy and ethics
- Institution: Catholic University of Louvain
- Institution offering credits: Catholic University of Louvain
- Languages: French
- Video transcriptions: French, English
- Price (USD): Originally US $ 900, now US $ 810 for the entire program. You save $ 90 USD.