Learn how to become a successful entrepreneur and gain the skills needed to develop, organize and manage your own business.
Are you innovative, have a new business idea or hopes of becoming your own CEO?
For years we believed that entrepreneurs were born with innate innovation skills, but now we know entrepreneurship can be taught.
In this Entrepreneurship MicroMasters program, you will learn how to become an entrepreneur and gain the management skills needed to make your venture successful. You will gain skills in finance, accounting, marketing, and people management and learn what it takes to manage a business.
This MicroMasters program will benefit not only aspiring and current entrepreneurs but also those who are in companies and would like to engage in intrapreneurial activities.
- This MicroMasters Program is meant for Entrepreneurs and therefore, the job outlook is endless as learners will gain skills that can be applied to all industries.
- Exciting career opportunities as a CEO, business owner, manager and more!
What You'll Learn
- To identify and evaluate business opportunities.
- To develop business ideas through customer interactions.
- To use Lean Canvas to document the progress of your venture.
- To employ techniques to overcome risks and make sound business decisions.
- To manage your venture efficiently using toolkits and skills in areas of accounting, finance, people skills, and marketing.
What is a MicroMasters Program?
Developed to advance a career and born from Master's programs of leading universities, MicroMasters programs are a series of higher-level courses recognized by companies for real job relevancy and may accelerate a Master's degree.
MicroMasters Program Details
How To Earn The MicroMasters Credential
Successfully complete and earn a Verified Certificate in all four courses.
Take Your Credential To The Next Level
Earning this MicroMasters program certificate will give you the opportunity to use IIMB’s 3-month long launchpad facility along with mentoring facilities. If you demonstrate the potential for significant growth during this period, you could be considered for incubation at IIMB's Incubation Centre: NSRCEL.
- Average Length: 6-11 weeks per course
- Effort: 4-6 hours per week, per course
- Number Of Courses: 4 Courses in Program
- Subject: Business & Management, Economics & Finance
- Institutions: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Institution Offering Credit: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English, Hindi
- Price (USD): Originally $600 USD, now $540 USD for the entire program. You save $60 USD.
Program taught in: