Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn how to communicate effectively through public speaking and to be able to communicate their message to a large audience.
- Or anyone who has an interest in communication through public speaking.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Mastering Public Speaking course beneficial and helpful to professionals, especially to the following careers:
- Marketing and Promotions Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Sales and Promotions Specialists
- Top Executives
- And Much More!
Mastering Public Speaking
- Public Speaking Basics
- Know Your Audience
- Use The Right Words
- Decide What You Want To Convey
- Learn How to Communicate
- What Happens If You Don’t Connect with Your Audience
- Wrapping Up
Public Speaking Techniques
- Introducing Public Speaking
- Public Speaking and The Speakers
- Getting Started: The First Speech
- Raise The Confidence
- Overcome Your Fear
- Select The Topic
- Analyze The Audience
- Organize The Speech
- Outline The Speech
- Prepare The Visual Aids Effectively
- Deliver The Message Effectively
- Short Questions with Answers
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 7, 2018
This course is