The Master's Degree in Management allows the student to develop the necessary skills to promote communication and integration, with the various organizations and professional institutions that represent the field of companies and other organizations, inside and outside of Puerto Rico. The graduate of this specialty can assertively evaluate management in organizations through the application of the theoretical and practical aspects of administration, the analytical consideration of its structure, the efficient application of emerging technologies, for the solution of situations and challenges of organizations, among others.
- ACCO 501 Management Accounting
- ECON 519 Management Economics
- FINA 503 Management Finance
- MANA 501 Organizational Behavior
- MANA 600 Research Methods
- MARK 511 Management Marketing
- STAT 555 Statistics for Decision Making
- HURM 710 Human Resources Administration
- HURM 715 Advanced Supervision
- HURM 725 Labor Legislation
- MANA 705 Production and Operations Management
- HURM 732 Occupational Health and Safety
- MANA 625 Principles of Total Quality Management
- MANA 736 * Management Thesis
- MANA 738 * Knowledge Integration Course
* Semester Course
Notes: Students with no academic background in Business Administration must enroll in ACCO 500.
- Complete admission application
- Pay $ 25.00 application fee (non-refundable). Pay by check or money order in the name of Universidad del Turabo
- Deliver transcript of official credits of the university (accredited) where he obtained the baccalaureate degree
- Interview with the director/coordinator of the program, if required
- Submit an essay on a topic selected by the admission committee, if required
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- EXADEP exam results: 400 points or more
- General minimum average (GPA): 2.75
- Students with no background in Business Administration must enroll in Financial Accounting prior to taking Management Accounting.
Program taught in:
See 2 more programs offered by Universidad del Turabo »
Last updated March 1, 2018
This course is