This Master in Project Management responds to the current business demand, providing professional skills for the management of complex projects, with a program of studies that integrates the most current and demanding global standards of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The achievement of the Master believes the student with the 35 hours of Project Management training required to obtain PMI Project Management Professional Certification (PMP).
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Professional Experience
- Executives who want to become professional in project management within their organizations
- Responsible for Projects or Professionals interested in orienting their professional trajectory to the Project Management
- Medium-sized Business Executives, Quality Managers or High Performance Professionals with professional experience, interested in deepening their knowledge of methods, systems and tools related to Project Management.
- Strategic project management. Business environment
- Framework for project management
The Financing of Projects
- Economic-Financial Analysis
- Project financing mechanisms
- Financial model
- Evaluation ratios and project coverage ratios
- Feasibility analysis: project risk
- Management of project programs
- Project Portfolio Management
Project Planning and Control
- Time management
- Costs management
- Quality management
- Risk management
- The human factor in project management
- Team management and direction
- Personal skills
- Social responsibility and ethics of the project manager
Management of Contracts and Suppliers
- Contract management
- Purchasing Planning
- Contract administration and purchasing
Communication and Sales
- Start-up and planning processes
- Execution, control, closure and support processes
- Knowledge management and project management trends
- Preparation of the certification exam
Basic, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate or Advanced
The student can choose one of the four levels
The Master in Management and Project Management - Project Management offers a totally flexible methodology adapted to your needs, regardless of geographical location or availability of time.
E-Learning Methodology: All content will be available on the campus virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without any mandatory schedule so it becomes extremely flexible. In this way, it is easy to reconcile an active professional life with an excellent academic formation.
All contents are updated with great technical rigor, are easy to understand and have a clear practical vocation.
The IMF Business School offers its students:
- Personal tutorials (chat, phone, email)
- Discussion and discussion groups through forums and chats
- Self evaluation tests
- Case studies and documentation
- Virtual Library
Continuous evaluation as one advances the study of the Master in Direction and Management of Projects - Project Management. Each module is evaluated through the combination of online exams and case study development.
Obtaining the double degree, Master IMF Business School + Master Camilo José Cela University, is subject to overcoming all modules.
The Course Tutors Panel is comprised primarily of corporate and academic professionals who can pass on to students real work experience and practical examples from their experience in business activity.
Download the programmatic content to know the Panel of Tutors.
At the end of our Master in Management and Project Management you will be prepared to:
- Manage and Manage Projects within an Organization
- Manage Methods, Systems and Tools related to Project Management
- Direction of Projects according to International Standards of recognized Prestige: Project Management Institute (PMI)
Program taught in: