Information systems and business technology have become strategic points in a world based on the power and agility of information. Therefore, it is not surprising that it has become a sector of work that moves new business opportunities and is coveted by companies and institutions.
According to a recent article in the Spanish daily Expansión, approximately 860,000 jobs in this sector will be generated in Europe in the coming years, due to the lack of qualified professionals. This explains the employability rate of ICT professionals to be 94% according to a study published by Ideada.
The Master in Management of Information Systems and Business Technology, IMF Business School and Camilo José Cela University, allows anyone who wants to be a professional IT Manager to gain in-depth knowledge about the management of an information systems department.
The curriculum developed by industry experts provides the tools for the future CIO to become the engine of innovation and provide a perspective of new technologies, their potential as business generators and how to apply them in the globalization of the company.
Bachelor's or equivalent professional experience
Professionals wishing to develop and enhance their skills in the field of information systems and business technologies
The Business World and Information
- The departments of a company
- Information flows between departments of a company
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Company and Financial Statements I
- Company and Financial Statements II
- The Role of Financial Management I
- The Role of Financial Management II
- The Role of Financial Management III
- Management Accounting I
- Management Accounting II
- Investment Analysis I
- human resources department
- Marketing department
- Commercial department
- Purchasing department
- operations department
- Logistics Department
- Department of Management Control
- General direction
- Department of Information Systems
Management of the Department of Information Systems
- Strategy and planning of information systems
- Service management
Architecture, Communications and Systems Development
- Business Architecture and Telecommunications Management
- Safety and technological risks
- Development and integration of systems
Company Management Applications
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- HCM (Human Capital Management and Payroll)
Business Analysis Applications
- BI (Business Intelligence)
- BPM (Business Process Management)
Applications for the Management of the Systems Department
- Introduction and Objectives
Internet and Mobility Trends
- Web and partner networks (Web 2.0)
- Mobile devices
Trends in Cloud Services
- Cloud Computing
- big data
Trends in Digital Marketing and Electronic Commerce
- Digital marketing
Basic, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate or Advanced
The student can choose one of the four levels
The Master in Management of Information Systems and Business Technology offers a totally flexible methodology adapted to your needs, regardless of geographical location or availability of time.
E-Learning Methodology: All content will be available on the campus virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without any mandatory schedule so it becomes extremely flexible. In this way, it is easy to reconcile an active professional life with an excellent academic formation.
All contents are updated with great technical rigor, are easy to understand and have a clear practical vocation.
The IMF Business School offers its students:
- Personal tutorials (chat, phone, email)
- Discussion and discussion groups through forums and chats
- Self evaluation tests
- Case studies and documentation
- Possibility of live lessons
- Virtual Library
The student has self-assessment exercises during each module of the training program to help measure progress in studies.
Obtaining the double degree Master IMF Business School + Master Universidad Camilo José Cela is subject to passing a final evaluation exam.
The Course Tutors Panel is comprised primarily of corporate and academic professionals who can pass on to students real work experience and practical examples from their experience in business activity.
Download the programmatic content to know the Panel of Tutors.
Upon completion of this Master in Management of Information Systems and Business Technology, you will be prepared to exercise as:
- Specialized Technician in the Latest Technological Trends
- Director of Systems or CIO
- Head of Business Applications Project
- Head of Enterprise Architecture and Security Project
- Business Application Consultant
- Functional Business Applications Analyst
Program taught in: