In recent years, the number of companies that have decided to invest in the protection of cyber attacks has increased by 33%. A recent report from the European Union provides for the creation of 1 million jobs related to cybersecurity by the year 2020. In 2015 cybersecurity was identified in the World Economic Forum as one of the main risks to the world economy.
Due to all this and given the growing demand for qualified professionals, the IMF Business School, Deloitte and Camilo José Cela University, developed this Master in Cybersecurity, which intends to shape the needs of the interested parties, having opted for high online training. Level, with the ease of being able to be done anywhere. It is unique in the market, is fully online and is endorsed by a prestigious University.
The best students of the course will be selected by Deloitte for the professional internship at CyberSOC Deloitte, with a high probability of permanent incorporation into Deloitte after the internship.
This master allows to acquire skills to:
- Obtain, maintain and process digital evidence using specific procedures and tools
- Develop techniques and use tools that maximize the skills and knowledge to perform intrusion tests on systems and networks
- Get an overview of the world of cybersecurity by explaining the most relevant attacks and how to mitigate them
- Know the world of reverse engineering and Malware analysis, understanding the processes and protocols that lead to the operation of files that work in networks and low-level systems
- Assimilate sufficient knowledge to manage and define clear security policies and procedures for the mobile component of an information system
- To know the fundamentals of monitoring and correlation of security events, through the study, preparation and interpretation of real reports
- Develop safe programming developments and improve security auditing skills and application source code analysis and evaluation
Bachelor's or equivalent professional experience
New Graduates in Computer Science or Telecommunications who wish to develop their professional career in the field of computer security Professionals who require a higher level of specialization and / or wish to improve their technical skills in the area
- Cyber-intelligence and Cybersecurity
- Administrative and organizational measures
- Technical mitigation measures
- Introduction to communications
- Case study: Cyber intelligence
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Recognition (Recon)
- Web Attacks
- Post Exploration
- HTTP protocol
- Life Cycle of Software Development Insurance (SDLC)
- OWASP General
- OWASP Top 10
- Good habits
- Legal aspects - code of ethics
- Introduction to forensic analysis
- Taking of evidence - cloning and integrity
- Windows system bugs
- Network Forensics - Analysis of Network Logs and Network Traffic
- Intrusion prevention implementation
- Forensic analysis in electronic mail
- Managing and Analyzing Windows Logs
- Introduction to Reverse Engineering
- Reconstruction of code I - data structures
- Reconstruction of code II - common code structures
- Binary File Formats and Dynamic Connectors
- Static analysis: decoders and code reconstructors
- Dynamic Analysis: Code Debuggers
- Practical applications
- Introduction to SIEM: Logs and events
- Security events: aggregate or correlate
- Event Search: Querys
- Control Panels
- Alerts and Tickets
- Reporting: reports
- Open Source Manufacturers and Solutions
Security on Smartphones
- Introduction to security on mobile platforms
- Security in wireless networks
- Security on Android
- IOS Security
- Security in Windows
Master's End Work
Basic, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate or Advanced
The student can choose one of the four levels
The Master in Cybersecurity offers a totally flexible methodology adapted to your needs, regardless of geographical location or availability of time.
E-Learning Methodology: All content will be available on the campus virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without any mandatory schedule so it becomes extremely flexible. In this way, it is easy to reconcile an active professional life with an excellent academic formation.
All contents are updated with great technical rigor, are easy to understand and have a clear practical vocation.
The IMF Business School offers its students:
- Personal tutorials (chat, phone, email)
- Discussion and discussion groups through forums and chats
- Self evaluation tests
- Case studies and documentation
- Virtual Library
Continuous evaluation as the CyberSecurity Master study is progressed. Each module is evaluated through the combination of online exams and case study development.
Obtaining the double degree, Master IMF Business School + Master Camilo José Cela University, is subject to overcoming all modules.
The Course Tutors Panel is comprised primarily of corporate and academic professionals who can pass on to students real work experience and practical examples from their experience in business activity.
Download the programmatic content to know the Panel of Tutors.
At the end of our Master in Cyber Security you will be prepared to exercise as:
- Security Analyst
- Specialist in Cyber-intelligence and Cyberfraud
- Source Code Developers and Analysts
- Cybersecurity Consultant
- Ethical Hacker
- Forensic Analyst
- Malware Analyst
Program taught in: