Banking and Finance
Banking and Finance Distance Learning Master of Science program's main objective is to offer students a banking and finance graduate opportunities that make a difference.
The program of academic and theoretical knowledge is transferred in accordance with the curriculum. With this program, as well as offer real-life examples of the basic functioning of the banking and financial sector in the current process it is shared.
Banking and Finance Distance Learning Master's Program students can advance in their careers, to rise in the organization, it will be able to have a job in another organization and will be equipped to be a competent financial manager.
Program banking sector, including financial institutions and other institutions working in the field of finance or who want to work can apply. Courses, course instructor will be made in the manner that allows online interaction. Thus, the advantages offered through trying to do graduate are expected to provide a flexible structure.
Distance Learning Graduate Program in Banking and Finance thesis (graduation project) is a graduate program. The duration of the program a minimum of 3, maximum of 6 semesters. Course consists of 10 lessons a total of 30 credits. The program courses are Turkish.
- EB 501: Finance and Banking Applications
- eban 502: Management and Strategy in Financial Institutions
- EB 512: Advanced Financial Management
- EB 513: Numerical Methods in Financial Markets
- EB 515: Financial Analysis and Reporting
- EB 525: Banking and Financial Institutions in Bankadış Marketing Strategies
- EB 620: Project
Istanbul Bilgi University
Requirements for applicants
- Filling the online application form
- University diploma or certificate of graduation
Program taught in: