Human Resources Management
Human Resource Management Distance Learning Master's program, the importance of the basic functions of human resources and today's rapidly changing and increasingly affecting the working conditions aims to focus on the current concept of continuity. The aim of the program is operating in human resources applications and these applications can be developed with the necessary skills anlamlandırıp their impact on organizational outcomes to train managers.
To this end, both candidates covering all human resources functions including human behavior, such as motivation and leadership in both business and the impact they take courses in other areas. The main objective of the program is the flexibility and adaptability of current conditions gained importance, is the company of human behavior, which is the most valuable resource to improve the ability to manage effectively in an efficient manner.
Candidates, including a total of ten courses, they take five core courses and five electives. Required courses within the scope of recruitment, training and development, talent management, human resources Besides the basic courses such as performance management and compensation, employment law, strategic human resource management and organizational behavior courses they take. Elective courses while on the other hand that they can follow the current issues in the field of human resources on the one hand the scope of candidates aim is to contribute to personal development. 3 elective elective courses, you can get the second overall choice list. You can choose from the Turkish General Electives e-MBA and distance learning courses in Banking and Finance.
INFORMATION Online Human Resource Management Programme (thesis) stands out with the following aspects: training of international standards in the field of Human Resource Management,
strong faculty experts in the field,
contribution veteran of the industry,
Theory and practice of integrated functioning form the course content,
networking and teamwork across geographic boundaries,
Distance learning experience, strength and knowledge.
- Business law
- organizational Behavior
- Talent Management
- Recruitment, Training and Development
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Change Management and Organizational Development (Optional)
- Research Methods in Human Resources Management (Optional)
- Leadership and Communication Skills Development (Optional)
- Coaching and Development (Optional)
Istanbul Bilgi University
- Who want to specialize in the field of Human Resources managers and manager candidates,
- Employees who want to make a more motivated and productive company owners,
- Kaynka people working outside the area, but who wants to dominate the human resources functions of managers and management trainees,
- to institutionalize the company is targeting small and medium-sized business owners,
- Graduates who are interested in the Human Resource Management.
Requirements for applicants
- Filling the online application form
- University diploma or certificate of graduation
Program taught in: