Learn to use effective tools, processes and methodologies to constantly improve the quality processes of organizations.
What will you learn?
We tell you our curriculum
- Develop, control and evaluate quality systems for the improvement of productivity in organizations.
- Design and develop strategic plans of total quality.
- Apply IT in order to improve the total quality processes of any organization.
Why choose UVM?
Program constantly updated, according to trends in management and quality management.
Focused on quality and focusing on the needs of the client.
Avant-garde contents that incorporate national and international trends, aiming the development of competences.
Is this graduate program for you?
We offer you the best options thinking of you
This specialty is for you if ...
You have a bachelor's degree and two years of experience.
It's for you if you want to develop ...
Your ability to optimize operations and continuous improvement evaluation processes.
Where can you work?
Initiative, Capacity for synthesis, proactivity, creativity, ethical values, oral and written sufficiency, willingness to work as a team and interest in research.
How to register?
The step-by-step process
- Choose your academic program, modality and campus, and fill out the form with your information
- Go to the campus to present your placement exams and attend the induction course
- Make the payment and deliver your official documents