The MBA program in Hospitality
The intensification allows the student to deepen or complement their knowledge of the selected sector. For this purpose, it has on the virtual campus consultation material, complementary to the program itself, formed by different specifi c aspects of the sector. Similarly, it also has the advice of an expert tutor in the field for the TFM.
Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism (MICE)
Both in Spain and in the rest of the world, MICE tourism is an engine of economic development with an important impact on the world economy. Spain is the third country in the world that hosts the most MICE events, behind the USA. and Germany.
The objective of this intensification is for students to discover the major trends , both current and future of this sector, and to know the main aspects to be taken into account in the strategy and development of events , including protocol topics.
Companies in the tourism sector are already undertaking the digital transformation with the aim of improving the experience of their customers and their operations processes . Current consumers seek information on the websites and opinions on social networks, evaluating different alternatives from their own computers.
The intensification in Digital Tourism will allow the student to know the strategies of development and business positioning from the use of digital marketing tools or e-commerce as a natural environment and usual marketing of tourism products.
One of the specific sectors within the tourism sector that is developing more quickly is that of Sports Management. The boom of sporting events has made it a strong and fast-growing sector.
The objective of this intensification is for the student to know the sector and the main trends and the most applied aspects linked to the organization of sporting events , as well as marketing and sponsorship strategies.
At the end of the master's degree, the student will be able to practice in:
- Management or management of hotel or other catering and tourism companies.
- Responsible for functional areas in tourism companies or operational supervising director.
- Corporate management in tourism and hotel companies, in any of its functional areas.
- Business management of the tourism sector in general.
- Responsibility positions in private or public companies in the sector.
- Positions in companies linked to the hotel and tourism industry, in complementary offers, marketing and commercialization.
- Entrepreneur in business of the tourism sector or related to it.
- Consultant / tourist and hotel consultant.
The participant who successfully completes the program will obtain TRIPLE TITLE:
- The MBA degree in Hospitality
- MBA in Hospitality
- The degree from the University of Lleida .