Are you interested in professional HR and HR development management to help you build your first university degree for improved career opportunities? Then you open up your own talent with the MBA program " Talent Management" at AKAD University all opportunities for demanding leadership positions. With comprehensive specialist knowledge in the areas of talent management and change management, personnel management, coaching and leadership, you will become an industry-independent expert with this distance learning course. The MBA " Talent Management" conveys know-how that companies look for in times of a shortage of skilled workers for their own management level as well as in recruiting and for good employee loyalty!
Your study structure
Her distance learning " Talent Management MBA " is divided into three consecutive semesters:
- Semester 1: How modern talent search works, how to attract, nurture, and retain talented employees is covered in fundamental topics of change management, talent management, and employment law. You also drive your own development by expanding your methodical, self-reliant and social skills. Knowledge of personnel management and potential development, eg via coaching, are also included in the curriculum of the first semester.
- Semester 2: This semester focuses on a practice-oriented case study, which you will work on as a team. This is followed by the project workshop, where you independently work on a project task using the know-how already acquired. The further course of the semester is also geared to the fields of competence and topics of your individual specialization.
- Semester 3: You will achieve your degree by writing a master thesis with the independent processing of a task for your specialization. They apply all necessary and required scientific methods and work on the content and formal quality of the given fields of research.
Take advantage of the interesting option of a three-week study visit to Sacramento as an AKAD student: With the California Campus Program!
- Talent management in change management processes PER80 | PER81 | PER82
- Intercultural talent management PER83 | PER84 | PER85
Perspectives for the purposeful - by distance learning to the MBA talent management
The shortage of skilled workers and demographic change make modern talent management a decisive success factor for companies and organizations. In the fierce competition for the best minds, talent search, personnel development and retention are important criteria for the successful development of companies. The degree program " Talent Management MBA " at AKAD University makes you one of those experts who will surely master all the necessary tools - the best prerequisites for a successful career in human resources.
Your master program at AKAD: digital, independent of time and place
With the digital AKAD Campus highly efficient master
Use your time resources optimally and support your learning type with tailor-made study units, flexible examination planning and the right mix of self-directed and supervised learning!
The digital AKAD Campus simplifies the extra-occupational acquisition of your Master's degree: As a central hub in your studies, this virtual marketplace offers everything a successful postgraduate course needs: When and how you wish to have your study documents online, examination planning becomes possible and efficient Just keep in touch with your fellow students. Rascher, thereby profound knowledge acquisition on the AKAD Campus promotes your motivation and shows you your learning success immediately. The AKAD Campus enables you to take your individual path to becoming a Master:
- Distance learning: practice-oriented, up-to-date and well-structured study letters - easy-to-understand learning units that come to you at home!
- Distance E-Learning: Effective Learning through Online Exercises, Online Coaching and Web Based Training - Reliability to Keep Content Safe!
- Interactive e-learning: personally supervised by tutors and in direct exchange with fellow students - knowledge added value and direct availability of content for even more motivation!
- Seminars (optional): in addition to the virtual forms of learning On-site seminars - apply learned methods in concrete questions immediately!
At the beginning of your studies, you have already successfully completed your first degree or you may have an equivalent degree in accordance with the Landeshochschulgesetz as well as a qualified practical experience of at least two years as a rule, as well as basic knowledge of personnel management.
What exactly awaits you in the Distance Learning Talent Management Master of Business Administration?
In times of a shortage of skilled workers and big demographic changes, the economy and its demands on qualified personnel are changing as well. The focus of your MBA Talent Management MBA program is therefore on strategies for attracting, managing, and maintaining knowledgeable employees.
The study letter MA_Talentmanagement_PER612 deals with the subject of "employer branding" and shows all measures for the development of attractive unique selling points on the part of employers - so that talents become aware of companies and, if they are won, also held and promoted. Prof. Dr. Uta Krischten, deals with concepts, implementation and success measurement of successful employer branding in this apprenticeship of the distance learning course "Talent Management - Master of Business Administration". You will also learn to use social media and other digital technologies in an adept manner, thus creating a strong employer brand as the basis for professional and successful talent management.
Further topics of the excerpt of the study letter Talent Management MBA of the AKAD University are:
- Meaning and concept of employer branding
- Historical development of employer branding
- Foundations of Employer Branding
- Concept for the development and implementation of an employer brand
- Employer branding and social media
Convince yourself: The AKAD Campus with its flexible , individual and efficient study model makes it easy for you to gain access to all contents of the MBA "Talent Management": You will learn where and when you want and will best combine your extra-occupational study with your individual time resources - as you wish.
Our offer to you: Test your Master's distance learning at AKAD University 4 weeks free of charge. If you have any questions about "extra - occupational study" please do not hesitate to contact our friendly and qualified AKAD student advisory service at 0711 81495-400 We look forward to hearing from you - and to helping you reach your goals quickly!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 18, 2018