The Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification is designed for learners to enhance their understanding of management in the context of general business. The qualification will give learners a theoretical understanding of management concepts and an overview of the general business. It will equip learners to find employment with junior management prospects in general business or to continue professional or academic studies in a related area.
GSBF delivers high-quality and accredited programmes that are current and relevant. We offer over 20 programmes including finance, accounts, marketing, human resources and general management that are reflective of the new business landscape.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £140 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- The diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
For entry, the learner must possess one of the following.
- UK level 4 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
English requirements: If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency.
You are awarded Level-5 Diploma in Business Management at the end of the programme.
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Management consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Marketing Management and Planning
- Financial Accounting
- Business Law
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance
HR Officer, Senior HR Officer, Administrative Head, Placement Officer, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruiter, HR Consultant, HR Manager, Training and Development Officer, Learning and Development Officer etc.
About the School
Greenwich School of Business and Finance (GSBF) strives to offer a supportive yet rigorous learning environment to help students reach their potential and successfully achieve their career aspirations ... Read More