Who is the course for?
- Any professionals who would want to learn Italian.
- People who have an interest in Italian language and culture.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Italian As Foreign Language course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Language Teacher
- History of the Italian Language
- Italian Words Used in the English Language
- Misconceptions about Learning Italian
- Learning to Speak Italian Quickly
- Total Concentration – The Best Way to Learn Italian
- Methods to Improve Your Italian
- Italian Language Help Online
- Learn the Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Romance Languages
- The Dialects of the Italian Language
- Traveling in Italy and other Countries
- You Are What You Speak
- Italian Survival Phrases
- Italian Verbs
- Pronouncing Italian Vowels
- Pronouncing Italian Words
- What is Phonology?
Module: 5 Learning Italian
- Italian I
- Italian II
- Italian III
Program taught in:
See 365 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 7, 2018
This course is