Who is the course for?
All food handlers are required by European Union Regulation laws to go through an orientation training prior to starting a food handling job.
This Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacture course allows readers to learn about the basic food hygiene practices in order to be able to comply with all the legal requirements.
This course is suitable for food handlers in any sector including fast-food outlets, takeaways, food trucks, bars, restaurants, hotels, cafes, hospitals, schools, and colleges.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Assessment & Certification:
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. The pass mark is 60%. After successfully passing the exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement at an additional cost of £9.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene and Safety Manufacture is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Hospitality managers
- Hotel and restaurant service staff
- Professional hygiene and safety officer.
- Food Safety Act & Legislation
- Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Microbiological Hazards
- Physical, Chemical and Allergenic Hazards
- Operational Standards
- Food Preparation & Temperature Control
- Personal Hygiene
- Food Premises Design and Cleaning Schedules
- Further Information
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018