Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to start a business in the food industry
- People who have an interest in food preparation
- People who want to learn more about hygiene and safety
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Hospitality managers
- Hotel and restaurant service staff
- Professional hygiene and safety officer
Module 01: Introduction to Food Hygiene
- Introduction to Food Hygiene
Module 02: The Hazards
- The Hazards
Module 03: Food Safety Controls
- Food Safety Controls
- 01: Good Health and Personal Hygiene
- 02: Temperature Control
- 03: Cross-contamination
- 04: Cleaning and Disinfection
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018