Who is the course for?
- This course is for relatively new leaders and directors and/ those getting ready for management roles.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Team leader
- General Manager
- Small Business Owner.
- Human Resources Manager
- Corporate Services Manager
- Human Resources Advisor
- Human Resources Consultant
- Human Resources Officer
- Operations Manager
- The Opposite Side of the Coin
- How to Lead and Influence People
- Getting the Most from Your Team
- Extraordinary Ways to Be a Better Leader
Leadership and People Management
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – The Evolution of Leadership
- Module Three – Situational Leadership
- Module Four – A Personal Inventory
- Module Five – Modeling the Way
- Module Six – Inspiring a Shared Vision
- Module Seven – Challenging the Process
- Module Eight – Enabling Others to Act
- Module Nine – Encouraging the Heart
- Module Ten – Basic Influencing Skills
- Module Eleven – Setting Goals
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 7, 2018
This course is