Who is the course for?
- Flower and Vegetable Garden owners who want to learn more about gardening.
- Anyone who has an interest in taking care of flowers and plants
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Lawn & Garden Care Course would be beneficial for people who love flowers and other plants that want to grow and take care of it.
Lawn & Garden Care Course
- How to Take Care of your Garden
- Beginning Garden Care for the New Homeowner
- At Home Remedies for Garden Care
- Common Garden Problems And Easy Garden Care Solutions
- Dogs Beware: Garden Care for the Dog-Friendly Home
- Garden Care for all Flower and Vegetable Life
- Garden Care for the New Neighbor
- Garden Care in All Seasons
- What to Look for in Plant Selection
- Herb Garden Care: Types, Tricks, and Tips for Success
- How Not to Care for your Garden: Common Garden Care Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Choose and Maintain Annuals How to Make your Seedlings Grow
- How to Make Garden Care a Fun Filled Family Activity
- Winter Garden Care
- Garden Care for All Corners of Your Yard
- Must-Have Garden Tools for the Proper Garden Care Year Round
- Preparing for a Garden
- Proper Care to Garden
- So, You Want to Start a Garden? Garden Care 101
- The Best Conditions and Home Remedy Secrets to Rose Garden Care
- The Different Kinds of Plant Gardens and How to Care for Each Type
- What Type of Garden are you Destined to Have?
- Top Nine Garden Care Tips from the Experts
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 7, 2018
This course is