Managerial key qualification (cost, legal, human resources management, business organization, controlling), the mandatory requirement for any executive function in the food service industry or in administration of a hotel!
making professionals for the food service and hotel managers - to their careers and career technically - the upgrading training for business administrator in the hospitality industry IHK. With the part-time distance learning, the Hotel Fernschule Poppe & Neumann ensures the compatibility of education and occupation.
- Career move - better earnings
- management responsibility
- Assuming management responsibilities
- professional development
- Basis for successful self-employment
Poppe & Neumann graduates of distance learning program Fachwirt in the hospitality industry IHK working successfully today as
- Manager in the catering business
- Independent franchisees in the food service industry
- HR, buyers, accountants, controllers in the hotel industry
- Consultant / advisor
- Specialist teachers in vocational schools and private or public educational institutions
or study because they have acquired with the degree "business administrator in the hospitality industry," the college admission.
The course is aimed at
Trained professionals for the food service and hotel managers. Skilled and unskilled lateral / lateral entrants with professional experience.
The officially tested and approved degree program for business administrator in the hospitality industry CCI is based on the DIHK further training regulations concerning the examination to become a certified business administrator in the hospitality industry and the associated framework. The course is characterized by the sophisticated, oriented to professional practice about music. Like all Poppe & Neumann's degree programs is also the course Fachwirt in the hospitality industry CCI designed to employment and training can be optimally arrange.
Ausbildereignung examination CCI (ADA)
The preparation for the instructor aptitude test CCI covers the area of "professional and working educational qualifications" from continues (epistles) of seven learning units:
- Introduction Lesson
- Action: Check training requirements and plan training
- Action: Prepare training and assist in the recruitment of trainees
- Action: education perform I
- Action: education perform II
- Action: complete training
- Exam Simulation Training of Trainers
Immediately prior to testing our graduates attend a four-day seminar and exam block and take subsequently on the written, oral and practical examination before the IHK Frankfurt am Main part.
The preparation for the exam for the business administrator in the hospitality industry is made up of 14 teaching letters and a peripheral companion book together and treated - practical - the following topics, according to DIHK framework:
The subtest "economy-related skills" consists of the following qualification areas:
- Economics and Business Administration
- Legal and Tax
Within this framework can be checked:
- Financial structures,
- Business functions and their interaction
- Start-ups and legal forms of enterprise
- Business Combinations
- Fundamental aspects of accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Management accounting
- Evaluation of the economic figures
- Legal relationships
- Tax Considerations
- Business organization
- personnel management
- personnel development
Specific action qualifications
- Qualifications range: "Guests orientation and Marketing"
- gain score, assist and satisfy
- can apply marketing targeted and evaluate
- Qualifications range: "Industry-Based Management"
- Employees perform and promote their potential
- use ERP systems efficiently
- use task-oriented quality management
- Planning, organizing and carrying out events
- collaborate with service providers, institutions and organizations
- Qualifications focus: "industry-related law"
- allowance for sector-specific legislation
- know contracts in the hospitality industry and can complete
- know industry-related taxes and insurance
- Qualifications focus: "Gastronomic offer forms"
- Hotel and restaurant services
- Catering / Catering
You have successfully completed your training as a specialist in system catering or hotel management and the time of testing at least 2 years of relevant work experience so you can start immediately after the completion of your training with distance learning, as you continue working while studying and thus the time of testing have the necessary professional experience.
- You have no vocational qualifications in the hospitality industry, but have for the time of testing over 5 years professional experience.
- So you can start with 30 months of experience with distance learning as you continue working while studying and thus have the time of testing the necessary professional experience.
Study duration and cost
Organization of time
Distance learning (30 months incl. AdA exam, 24 months without AdA exam) At this stage of your distance learning you get your lesson in a monthly series. The curriculum prepares you for the examination to business administrator in the hospitality industry IHK.
Seminar 1 (trainer aptitude test 4 days)
Upon successful completion of the first part of distance learning "training of trainers", after evaluation and grading of foreign control tasks from this, we invite you to take a 4-day seminar and examination block.
This seminar guides for many years Christoph Ladewig, the owner and manager of the Hotel Fernschule Poppe & Neumann (even for many years auditor of the IHK Frankfurt am Main).
We invite you to the training hotel of the correspondence school Poppe & Neumann and have taken care of us, of course, before it, that you are staying sane during the four days and be fed.
Seminar and testing take place at the training hotel, meaning you are first prepared two intensive days to written IHK examination, which takes place on site.
After the written test oral exam and the teaching is practiced and on the fourth day put the before - had traveled to the training Hotel - Audit Committee of the Chamber of Commerce your examination.
Seminar 2 (5 days)
Upon successful completion of the entire distance education, after evaluation and grading of foreign control tasks, we invite you (attendance period) to the first part of the verification intensifying seminar.
In the five-day block "prepare for the written exam related economy Qualifkationen" They are from our skilled teachers - prepared in detail on the subsequent written examination "business-related skills" - long successful professionals from the industry. In the seminar, the contents of the written test will be treated intensively and audit-oriented.
Now you have six weeks to consolidate the content and thus set the stage for the subsequent seminar block.
Seminar 3 (5 days)
The third part of the attendance phase is to prepare - again under the leadership of our faculty - to the subsequent written examination "action-specific skills" as well as the requirements of the practical and oral exam.
Six weeks later (the time the CCI needs for the evaluation of written exams) all participants travel again at Oral IHK examination.
Of course, we will inform you in advance about accommodation and catering facilities during seminars and exams.
You can always sign up - of course starts every month on the 1st or 15th
Tuition and Fees
Assign the course including instructor aptitude test be the tuition fees per month € 149.00 (total cost € 4,470.00).
Without instructor aptitude test (because you have already stored) are the tuition fees monthly € 147.00 (total cost € 3,528.00).
The normal period for the course including instructor aptitude test is 30 months. Without instructor aptitude test is 24 months.
Of course you can - at no extra cost - or shorten your distance learning individually and stretch. The only depends on how much time you have to learn and of course the fact that you meet the admission requirements at the time of testing.
Financing and promotion
At Poppe & Neumann pay your tuition fees in the comfort of monthly course rates.
You can make up to € 4,000.00 per year for your training at Poppe & Neumann tax as related expenses. For that you will get at the end of the calendar year a certificate for the payroll tax year compensation.
To counter the impending shortage of skilled workers, many states have launched their own funding from the European Social Fund. As a recognized educational institution, you can benefit from this special grant for the training costs.
Program taught in: