Who is the course for?
- For the people who want to become a professional photographer;
- For the people who want to make money through photography
- For individuals who want to learn about professional editing of photograph;
- For any person who wants to click amazing photos;
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Social Content Photographer/Designer
- Digital Imaging Professional
- Digital Assets Coordinator
- Visual Arts Technician
- Creative Art worker
- Product Still Life Photographer
- Studio Photographer
- Photographer/Portrait Consultant
- Visual Resources Imaging Specialist
- wedding photographer.
Basics of Photography
- How to Become a Digital Photographer?
- Getting into the Scene
- Choosing the Right Camera
- Making Pictures for a Living
- The Tools and Software for Editing the Images
- The Most Commonly Asked Questions
Freelancing Digital Photography
- Photographs Everywhere You Look
- Do You Have What It Takes?
- Choosing a Camera
- Photography Basics
- The Art of Photography
- Sites That Pay for Your Photos
- Posting Your Photos Online
- Who Buys Photos?
- For The Truly Ambitious
Program taught in:
See 363 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated June 7, 2018
This course is