A 10-week course, exclusive to Red & Yellow, to equip the innovators of the future with the knowledge, skills and know-how to transform entrepreneurial thinking and disruptive ideas into sustainable businesses. It’s everything you need to know to get a new business off the ground – whether it’s your first startup or a new initiative with your existing organisation.
Online learning, amplified by live lectures
A further benefit is that this course includes weekly lectures which you can either attend at our campus, live stream or watch later when it’s convenient. This is an immense learning experience that comes with undeniable proof points unique to Red & Yellow.
This course is perfect for:
- Individuals wanting to start their own business
- Start-ups who want to scale up, but need the business acumen
- Progressive organisations wanting to take their business to the next level. This course will give the team responsible for changing the business radical ways of thinking innovatively and the know-how to bring the ideas to life effectively.
This course consists of 7 comprehensive modules covering all the critical theory, together with assignments that not only ensure you embed the knowledge but can also apply it to your specific situation. The intention is that at the end of the course, all the assignments combine to form a robust business plan that you can take to market.
- Module 1: Essence of entrepreneurship and design thinking
- Module 2: Branding and marketing
- Module 3: Driving sales success
- Module 4: Strategy and finance
- Module 5: Effective leadership
- Module 6: Business models and plans
- Module 7: Landing a successful pitch
7 modules that will teach you:
- To actualise that brilliant business idea you’ve been sitting on for years (or how to think of one if you haven’t)
- To set up and lead a business or new initiative that will thrive
- To pitch your business idea to secure backing or venture funding, or effectively sell a new initiative you wish to launch
- Will introduce you to the theory you need to understand an entrepreneurial approach to business and will provide you with the practical skills and know-how to bring your business plan to life, and make it sustainable and successful in the long-run.
- Best of all, each assignment ladders up to combine into a robust business plan that you can take to market - either to present your idea to potential funders or to get large scale buy-in for your initiative.
To qualify, you need to meet the following requirements:
The right attitude, a keen desire to succeed, and great communication skills (literacy, numeracy, comprehension).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 12, 2018