The holder of DEESTH - Hospitality Travel creates and markets tourism products, be it travel deals or receptions venues. He knows the main attractions and sights of different countries to write a travel program, design a route and a circuit program.
In creating his product, he calculates the profitability and implements market research.
Your profile :
- Holds a +2 kind BTS, IUT, Licence 2
- Holds a tray and you have 3 years experience in Tourism and / or Hospitality
- Bac and you 4-5 years experience in Tourism and / or Hospitality
- A degree or a certificate issued by a écoleou a university, valid at least 120 credits according to the systèmeeuropéen of transferable credits (ECTS).
The following competencies:
- Knowing how to use the appropriate type of study
- Can develop a market study
- Tapping and evaluate the results of a study
- Can develop an operational marketing plan within the constraints of the tourism business
- Knowing how to analyze and compare the various proposed tourism products
- Knowing select providers
- Knowing develop products, implement programs
- Knowing locate civilizations functions of the proposed activities
Exercise in the areas of:
- Design and sale of tourist products
- Preparation and management in the field of event and congress
- environmental Manager
EU A - The Culture Programme and European Citizenship is common to all programs of the FEDE Europe: history, geography, institutions, Right and Global Issues.
A1 EU - Europe uniqueness of values, cultural diversity
- History and Civilization
- Cultures and religions, practices and policies of European states
- The European citizen
EU A2 - European construction, corporate institutions in the international context
- Major international organizations related to Europe
- The council of Europe, OSCE
- The European Union, its institutions and their functioning
- Means of action
- Future of European Construction
EU A3 - Intercultural management and Human Resources
- Intercultural management
- Human Resources in Europe
EU B - European Living Language
- Vocabulary acquisition from work
- Writing business letters, the Phone
EU D - Professional Techniques
- Knowledge Market
- Consumer Protection
- program design - quote
- tourism management
- trade policy - marketing mix Plan
- Sales forecast
- Treasury Budget - Mode of functioning
- European tourism policies
- business intelligence
A probationary period lasting 6 to 12 weeks is achievable, but not mandatory. Candidates not having the opportunity to do an internship can support their memory on theoretical work. In this case, the memory project is determined with reference your teacher.
To graduate, students enrolled must obtain an overall average greater than 10/20 to 6/20 and a top score for each constituent unit of Education degree.
However, the validation of the diploma does not automatically lead obtaining all the ECTS credits for this degree.
Indeed, ECTS credits are allocated to each unit capitalizable and are obtained by the student when his note to the capitalizable unit is greater than or equal to 10/20.
A student can therefore validate a diploma by offsetting its results to the various credit units, but do not get all the ECTS credits of the degree, if some notes are less than 10/20.
Program taught in: