The holder of deeste - Environmental engineering is a specialty technician in the fields of hygiene, cleanliness and environment.
During his training, it addresses environmental issues and management of pollution and sustainable development.
Your profile :
- Holds a +2 kind BTS, IUT, Licence 2
- Holds a tray and you have 3 years experience in the environment
- Equivalent and you have 4-5 years experience in environmental
- A degree or a certificate issued by a school or university that validates at least 120 credits under the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
The following competencies:
- Identify economic issues of the environment
- Being able to perform an energy audit
- Understand the issues of waste management
- Understand the interactions between agriculture and environment
- Develop an environmental program as part of an ISO 14001 certification
- Identify the basic elements of hygiene and safety
- junior business consultant or community
- Responsible for a technical service environment
- environment moderator
- environmental Manager
EU A - The Culture Programme and European Citizenship is common to all programs of the FEDE Europe: history, geography, institutions, a right and the major issues.
A1 EU - Europe, uniqueness values, cultural diversity
- History and Civilization
- Cultures and religions, practices and policies of European states
- European citizens
EU A2 - European integration, institutions within the international framework
- Major international organizations related to Europe
- The council of Europe, OSCE
- The European Union, its institutions and their functioning
- The means of action
- The future of European Construction
EU A3 - Intercultural management and human resources
- Intercultural management
- human resources in Europe
EU B - European Living Language
- Vocabulary acquisition from work
- Drafting of commercial mail, telephone
EU D Professional Techniques
- Management Tools
- Waste management
- Energy management
- Management of gaseous discharges
- Water Management
- Noise Management
- Ecology - Ecotoxicology
- Environmental Economics
A probationary period lasting 6 to 12 weeks is achievable, but not mandatory. Candidates not having the opportunity to do an internship can support their memory on theoretical work. In this case, the memory project is determined with reference your teacher.
To graduate, students enrolled must obtain an overall average greater than 10/20 and greater than 6/20 rating chaqueUnité constitutive Teaching degree.
However, the validation of the diploma does not automatically lead obtaining all the ECTS credits for this degree.
Indeed, ECTS credits are allocated to each unit capitalizable and are obtained by the student when his note to the capitalizable unit is greater than or equal to 10/20.
A student can therefore validate a diploma by offsetting its results to the various credit units, but do not get all the ECTS credits of the degree, if some notes are less than 10/20.
Program taught in: