The holder of DEESDIST - Manager radius or commercial space ensures the administrative and financial management of the radius (management of goods, equipment, implementation of trade and price policy, implementation and holding of the radius, personnel management attached to Ray). He participates in the radius communication plan and participates in the recruitment of team members. He negotiated sales goals with its hierarchy and report on its results. It has a wide autonomy within the framework of the responsibilities conferred on it.
These jobs require a sense of contact, advice. You are organized and you like trading. Like handle situations that require to find solutions quickly.
- Holds a +2 kind BTS, IUT, Licence 2
- Holds a tray and you have 3 years experience in the field
- Equivalent and you have 4-5 years experience in the field
- Hold a diploma or a certificate issued (e) by a school or a university, valid at least 120 credits under the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
The following competencies:
- Master the different élèments distributor mix
- Organize the merchandising department and products
- Animate and optimize sales
- Know manage customer relationships
- Select suppliers
- Train and develop staff
- Establish sales forecasts
- Analyze the management indicators and dashboards
- Assistant (e) Head of Department
- Head (s) of department
- Manager radius or commercial space
- Europe, uniqueness values, cultural diversity
- European integration and its institutions in the international context
- Intercultural management and human resources
- Vocabulary acquisition from work
- The drafting of commercial mail, telephone
- Marketing-mix dispenser
- Selling Technics
- Management and organization of a team
- Tariff for distribution
- support system management delegated shares
- Analysis and data processing
- Supply logistics
Internship period lasting 6 to 12 weeks is to achieve but not mandatory. Candidates not having the opportunity to perform an internship can support their memory on theoretical work. In this case, the memory project is to determine your reference teacher.
To graduate, students enrolled must obtain an overall average greater than 10/20 to 6/20 and a top score for each constituent unit of Education degree.
However, the validation of the diploma does not automatically lead obtaining all the ECTS credits for this degree.
Indeed, ECTS credits are allocated to each unit capitalizable and are obtained by the student when his note to the capitalizable unit is greater than or equal to 10/20.
A student can therefore validate a diploma by offsetting its results to the various credit units, but do not get all the ECTS credits of the degree, if some notes are less than 10/20.