In a highly competitive environment, companies must reorganize their business approach, thanks to the contribution of marketing.
In this context, these companies need specialized employees, including controlling the implementation of communication campaigns; direct marketing tools; conducting studies and commercial action in its entirety.
The profile for bachelor marketing is to have a commercial spirit, creative, inventive, curious, a spirit of initiative, teamwork and collaboration, with a persuasive power ...
- Holds a +2 kind BTS, IUT, Licence 2
- Holds a tray and you have 3 years experience in marketing
- Equivalent and you have 4-5 years experience in marketing
- Hold a diploma or a certificate issued (e) by a school or a university, valid at least 120 credits under the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
The following competencies:
- Achieve operational marketing study
- Implement a marketing plan and know how to analyze the results
- Implement a marketing strategy
- Mastering the marketing approach in the environment of B to B
- Operational Marketing Manager
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Sales manager
- Direct Marketing Consultant
- Assistant Product Manager (s), Product Manager (s) Junior
- Market Manager Assistant, Junior Market
- Product Development Manager
- Marketing Project Manager
- Account Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Occupy positions in: All communications agency, marketing advertising. large companies with a marketing department, customer relationship SMEs a more versatile axis (marketing, customer relationship management)
The European Bachelor is organized around three Teaching Units (EU noted).
A EU - Culture and European Citizenship.
This unit, common to all DEES, consisted of 3 subjects (UC noted for capitalizable unit):
UC A1 - Europe uniqueness of values, cultural diversity
- History and Civilization
- Cultures and religions, practices and policies of European states
- The European citizen
UC A2 - European construction, corporate institutions in the international context
- Major international organizations related to Europe
- The council of Europe, OSCE
- The European Union, its institutions and their functioning
- The means of action
- Future of European Construction
UC A3 - Intercultural management and Human Resources
- Intercultural management
- Human Resources in Europe
EU B - European Living Language.
- You choose a foreign language between English, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Vocabulary acquisition from work
- Writing business letters, the Phone
EU D - Professional techniques.
UC D31 - vocational subjects
- The operational marketing plan
- Marketing and Internet
- Strategic Marketing
- International Marketing and specificities of European, foreign and emerging markets
- Specific Marketing
- Marketing-to-business (B to B)
- Marketing services
- Bank marketing
UCD32 - Mentored project or memory marketing bachelor
The implementation of the training can be done either through a job / internship or as part of a supervised project. In all cases, the topic must be completed with the reference teacher early in the year. Once the defined problem, you must work in order to prepare a progress report.
To graduate, students enrolled must obtain an overall average greater than 10/20 to 6/20 and a top score for each constituent unit of Education degree.
However, the validation of the diploma does not automatically lead obtaining all the ECTS credits for this degree.
Indeed, ECTS credits are allocated to each unit capitalizable and are obtained by the student when his note to the capitalizable unit is greater than or equal to 10/20.
A student can therefore validate a diploma by offsetting its results to the various credit units, but do not get all the ECTS credits of the degree, if some notes are less than 10/20.
Program taught in: