Who is the course for?
- Life Coaches and other professionals who want to become a mentor
- People who have an interest in becoming a mentor, life coaches or counsellors
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Mentoring is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Enrichment Specialist
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
Diploma in Mentoring
- Introduction – The Mentor-Protégé Relationship
- Benefits of a Protégé
- Benefits to a Protégé
- Where to Look Mentor-Protégé Programs
- Picking a Protégé
- Working with a Protégé
- The Exit Strategy
- Running Multiples
- Lather, Rinse, Repeat
- Appendix: How to Be a Professional Altruist
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018