What are the objectives of this course?
This course is the only training programme delivered online that gives learners both the skills and experience using a unique concept of simulation-based learning to teach the theory, giving real-life examples using simulation and role play to also build practical skills through our very own Experiential Learning Environment.
- To introduce students to the 54:70 Success Matrix™ and the main skills for success.
- To understand the importance of business acumen and how to quantify and develop it to be successful.
- To understand what makes a business and a business person successful.
- To understand how to analyse a business and make good decisions.
- To understand the link between commerciality and successful corporate leaders & decision makers.
- To reflect on key strengths as well as areas for improvement and plan for further development.
- To develop proficiency in applying the methodology in the workplace to assess any businesses (external or internal) and identify opportunities.
Throughout the course you will work on developing fundamental skills and experience in line with the 54:70 Success Matrix™:
- Team player
- Business Astuteness
- Decision Judgement
- Technology appreciation
Who is it intended for?
This course is for you if you are interested in taking your level of business-savvy to the next level. If you’re a school leaver, aspiring tycoon or current business manager or owner, this course will give you massive benefits you will be able to input into key business decisions.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
Once you have completed this course you will receive the skills to make key business decisions to an industry standard, therefore your career prospects, in terms of both job roles and earning potential, will significantly rise.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: