Who is the course for?
- Professionals or doctors who help their clients resolved anger management issues
- People who need anger management for themselves or for others
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Anger Management course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Anger Management Counsellors
- Life Coaches
- What is Anger?
- Costs and Pay-Offs
- The Anger Process
- How Does Anger Affect Our Thinking?
- Understanding Behavior Types
- Managing Anger
- Communication Tips and Tricks
- Dread and Lack Of Confidence
- Drug Addiction And Anger
- Being Unhappy
- The Impact Of Anger
- What Anger Accomplishes
- Taking Control of Your Anger
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018