Course in Hospitality Human Resources
Learn the criteria and policies for achieving the objectives
Human resources in hospitality are an essential part of the smooth running of the organization, as through personal its objectives are achieved and can achieve a better development of the company reaching a high level of competitiveness.
This Course Hospitality Human Resources aims to show the use of criteria and policies to guide the staff members to achieve the objectives of the company, in a good working environment with adequate remuneration and respect their rights.
- The organization and organizational culture - Conceptual bases of the Organization. Organizational Structure. The culture of the organization. The human factor in the company
- Analysis, description and assessment of jobs - Human Resources Planning in the Company. Analysis of jobs. Analysis and description of jobs (ADP). Design and implementation of ADP. Implementation of the plan of job descriptions. Rating jobs.
- HR Recruitment - Meaning and importance of recruitment. The recruiting process. Needs analysis and HR planning. Description vacancy. Types of recruitment. Sources of recruitment. The press announcement. Collection of applications. Pre-selection of candidates. Outcome and evaluation.
- Selection and orientation of human resources - recruitment concept. Suitability tests. Interview selection. Stages of the selection interview. Types of interview. Rating of the candidate. Analysis and decision making. Incorporation of the candidate.
- The company training - Training in the company. Importance of training and development. The principles of training. The objectives of the training. The training plan.
- Personal Evaluation - The performance evaluation. The evaluation process. The assessment interview.
- Internal Communication in Business - Communication. The communication process. Communication techniques. Listening. Types of communication.
In the Course of Human Resources in Hospitality obtain that:
- Uses the tools of leadership, management and technology, especially the tools of planning and coordination of human resources of the company.
- Have the leadership skills and communication in relation to human resources of the company.
- Dirijas human teams within the organization, taking into account the peculiarities of the activity.
Course Hospitality Human Resources is aimed at all those who wish to acquire, improve and update their training in this sector with specific training to take up a job as a director or employee of the Department of Human Resources, or lead as command intermediate or be responsible for a department.
Program taught in: