Course Protocol. Small Events
Get trained in the protocol from a gastronomic point of view
Both the current professional life as social relationships often require the development of activities that serve to enhance our image or our company through the restoration and gastronomy why protocol studies are increasingly demanded.
This course Protocol is intended to answer all questions relating to the protocol of hospitality and presentation of small events, approaching it from the point of view of food and catering, wines, assembly areas and other activities complementary.
- Sales Department -. Types of events that require catering or restoration. Department procedures. Conformation events. Service orders. Check list of an event. Cancellation. Commissions. Billing and collections. Analysis of results of the event.
- Types of events and protocol -. Types of events that require catering or restoration. Types of tables. Steps in the assembly of a table.
- Menu Engineering -. Composition of a menu according to the date and event. Advice to the time of making a menu. Quantities / approximate food and beverage servings per guest. Conditions and requirements for the development of a menu. Engineering menu. The engineering menu. Foodservice sales statistics. Retail prices. Sales and billing.
- Wines, Pairing and Presentation -. Classification of wines. Order of Service wines. Opening wine bottle. Temperature wines. Serve wine. General tips. Pairing. Opening the cavas / champagnes.
- The Protocol on Restoration Events -. Order place when the guests. Order at the time of serving
- Other complementary activities at the event -. Ons roll
In the course of Protocol and get that small events:
- You learn to calculate the cost of the plates and the calculation of the necessary services and supplies.
- Notions have the complete planning and execution of the event (from receipt to completion thereof).
- Know the correct time management and allocation of tasks for a quick resolution of the case, both in the kitchen and living room.
The current protocol and small events is aimed at those who wish to acquire, improve and update their training in this sector with a specific preparation to join a job as a professional bartender, waiter or maître banquet.
Program taught in: