Course Barman and Waiter
Learn the techniques professional waiter and barman
In the course of Barman and Waiter you will prepare you perform professionally service restaurant and bar, giving a complete service in the hospitality industry.
The cocktail is becoming a source of differentiation of many establishments. Learn the ethics of this profession and you know their secrets instruments, beverages, types and ways to combine them. This domain of mixology will be reinforced by the skills they acquire for a spotless restaurant service execution.
Here is a course of barman with a fully practical guidance which enables you to acquire knowledge that you become a professional with skills to work in the sector.
- Barman - Introduction and history. The bar. Service station and glassware. Beverage types. Material and art mix. Ingredients. Recipe cocktail (modern classics)
- Waiter - Introduction to the restaurant. Organization and delivery of service. Organisation of bar. Buffet and room service. Banqueting. Service coffee, tea, cocktail and cigar. Charting and billing.
With the course Barman and Waiter obtain that:
- Acquire a broad and comprehensive view of the world of restoration.
- You unwrap properly through the facilities of an establishment and you develop correction techniques every service under the type of establishment.
- Have the powers necessary for the assembly of tables for meals, banquets, meetings, buffet, as well as for decorating them.
- Learn the ethics of barman
- Know the types of spirits and spirits as well as cocktails, classifying them according to the type of beverage used.
- Know the utensils are used and processes when preparations (shaker or mixing glass)
- Learn glassware used according to each development.
The bartender and waiter course is aimed at those who wish to acquire, improve or update their training in this sector with a specific preparation to join a job as a bartender, waiter or chief professional bar, room specialist.
Program taught in: