Superior Pastry Course
Master the techniques of chocolate, bakers and professional pastry
This Advanced Course in Confectionery offers the opportunity to master the techniques of pastry, bakery and chocolate, providing a comprehensive overview on the development of all major professional pastry techniques.
Difficult to develop the profession of pastry chef requires a good education, enabling acquire a comprehensive and accurate understanding of all processes: preparation of recipes, perfectly able to use the tools, equipment and furnaces. It is also essential to develop skills to execute each of the professional pastry techniques and get good results in desserts and preparations to be made.
With the Advanced Course of Pastry you will acquire a broad knowledge of the world of pastries ranging from classical and international pastry to traditional and more sophisticated breads or sweet bakery with preparations of sugar, candies, chocolates, most innovative pastry . A full agenda to address all areas of the bakery. Bet on the best pastry school!
- Pastry - Pastry: history and art. Installation and specific machinery. Knowledge of raw materials. Bodies bisque. Friable masses. Creams and derivatives. Mousses and families. Fermented doughs. Cold world. Mignardises. Pastry for coeliacs. Cakes. Trends and references. Get dining and links of interest
- Fermented Bakery and Pasta - Introduction and history of the bakery. Tools, machinery and applied to the development of mass technology. Chemical, nutritional and organoleptic composition of raw materials. Processes of formation and development of the masses. Sweet doughs fermented. Bodies savory bakery. Bodies of unique Spanish bakery. Trivia, tricks and tips on bread and pastries.
- Chocolate and Pastry Arts - Study chocolate. Bombonería. Pastry restaurant. Chocolate Confectionery in the workshop. Sugar. Chocolate Arts.
With the Advanced Course in Confectionery get that:
- Know the general characteristics governing the operation of a modern pastry-Obrador.
- Know the equipment we deal with the basic raw materials and to get the most out of our working
- You elaborate and identify any of the basic workings of the various families that encompasses the trade, controlling the parameters of time and temperature, essential elements to achieve accurately perform various recipes.
- Domines management and cartridge sleeve and various artistic techniques used in the pastry with the aim of achieving a wide range of combinations of textures, flavors and colors.
- You optimize the criteria for making a dessert menu restaurant, handling costs from proper selection, handling, production, storage and use of raw materials that make up the various desserts.
The top pastry course is aimed at those who wish to acquire, improve and update their training in this sector with specific training to take up a job as a pastry chef, pastry chef or workshop leader.
Program taught in: