This online (online) learning system provides an effective learning platform to maximize the understanding of educational content in each student.
Our program is designed so that the progress of each student is monitored by the instructors, and the students can easily consult with them. If a student is having difficulty understanding an advanced brewing concept, the instructors work with that person to achieve full understanding of the subject. That is why this system represents a "student-centered approach".
This concise online course is the ideal course for ...
- Employees of breweries that need additional training in the theory of brewing.
- Brewing industry suppliers.
- Personnel of beer distributors that seek to improve their knowledge of how beer is brewed.
- People looking to enter the brewing industry, including future owners of micro-breweries.
- People who wish to prepare for our advanced level courses, such as Associate, Diploma or Master Brewer.
The team of instructors for this course has a good variety of experiences from microbreweries to some of the largest breweries worldwide.
Dr. Hugo Patiño will supervise the team of instructors and will participate in the instruction of this course. Dr. Patiño performed important technical functions in the areas of Quality Assurance, Research and Development, Laboratories and Technical Services, and Manufacturing Engineering in the brewing companies Molson Coors Brewing Co. (Colorado, USA) and Cervecería Cuauhtémoc (Mexico).
He was also a faculty member at the University of California-Davis, and the Technological Institute of Monterrey (Mexico). His academic degrees include a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Waterloo (Canada) and a Chemical Engineer Administrator from Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico).
Program taught in: