Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other people who are into health and fitness.
- Busy health aficionados who want to strengthen their bodies and improve their health.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Fitness Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Businessmen
- Sports Specialists
- Wellness Coach
- And Many More!
Success Means Being Healthy
How Does Detoxifying Help With Fitness
Nutrition? What You Need to Know
Benefits of Being Fit
The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health
Program taught in:
See 365 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated April 11, 2019
This course is