What are the objectives of this course?
- Work through our in-depth units of study as you progress through our engaging videos on your journey towards becoming a sought-after Sage expert. You’ll soon have all the latest knowledge at your fingertips to take control of your company’s accounting function.
- In Sage 2014 get the lowdown on how to use all the essential routines and elements of this programme.
- We’ll guide you through installation and set up a company before you move on to all you need to know about customers, from setting up to disputes to reports and much more.
- Our Suppliers section empowers you to take control of everything supply-related including balances, invoices, and credits.
- The Company – Nominal Ledger, Foreign Trader video explains everything related to your nominal activity.
- Boost your knowledge bank with our Bank video.
- In File-Edit-View Welcome Screen find out how to back up, maintain and restore data on files and more.
- Financials teaches you to successfully implement the audit trail and much more.
- Find out all you need to know about Fixed Assets before moving on to Quotations.
- Invoicing won’t be a chore when you get every aspect of this crucial area mastered.
- Our Wizards, Settings, Tools, Web links, help; Import/Export and Corrections videos will optimize your day-to-day efficiency in Sage.
- Finally, get up to speed on all aspects of Products and Projects.
- In Sage 50 Plus Sage 2012 find out all you need to know about the features that have been added or enhanced since the software was first launched.
- Company Nominal will teach you the latest way to set up a nominal record, look at nominal records, and produce nominal reports and more.
- In Company Financials find out what’s new with audit, trial balance, ration, variance and more.
- Our Banking video updates you on setting up new accounts and all your other banking needs.
- The Customer Interface video covers all the latest ways to make this crucial aspect of your accounting run smoothly. Once you’ve got this covered, move on to the equally important Supplier section.
- Finish your training by getting the most out of the latest innovations in our Settings, Filing, tools & Edit video tutorials.
Who is it intended for?
This comprehensive training package is suitable for Sage newcomers as well as those with some experience who want to consolidate their Sage knowledge before moving on to the modules that will launch them as an intermediate and ultimately advanced Sage user.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
A bookkeeper can expect to earn around £21k with the potential to progress further as an assistant accountant, accountant or bookkeeper head.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in:
See 173 more programs offered by E-Careers »
This course is